DW-2: Metal Clad – AIS
Designed for international applications and for high operational safety.
The DW-2 is an air insulated medium voltage switchgear family for indoor use. It was developed for international applications and ensures a high operational safety.
This range is designed in compliance with the availability class LSC2B and the partition class PM according with the IEC 62271-200 standard.
- Depending on the chosen model, all compartments are accessible from the front side. If desired, the cable compartment can be made accessible from the rear side.
- The cable and circuit breaker compartment are equipped with internal pressure withstanding viewing windows.
- Access to the top of the cubicles with cables or busbars is also available.
- Created for straight forward manufacturing: no welding, truing, grinding and cleansing procedures required.
- Segregated busbars from panel to panel.
- Gas evacuation vents or gas evacuation duct to the outside are optional available.
|Rated voltage (Ur)||12 kV|
|Rated power frequency withstand voltage (Ud)||28kV (42kV op aanvraag)|
|Rated lightning impulse withstand voltage (peak) (Up)||75kV (95kV op aanvraag)|
|Rated short-circuit breaking current (Isc)||tot 31.5kA|
|Rated peak withstand current (Ip)||tot 82kA|
|Rated short-time withstand current (Ik)||tot 31.5kA|
|Rated duration of the short-circuit current (tk)||4s|
|Internal arc withstand current, 1s||31.5kA|
|Rated busbar current||2500A|
|Rated outoing feeder current||630A, 1250A, 1600A, 2000A|
|Degree of protection (RC 630A, 1250A)||IP4X|
|Degree of protection (RC 1600A, 2000A)||IP3X|
|Maximum relative humidity||95%|
|Maximale height||1000m a.s.l.*|
* For installations at altitudes higher than 1000 m, the withstand level of the external insulation at the service location has to be determined by multiplying the rated insulation levels by a factor Ka in accordance with the IEC 62271-1.