- Viewing window
- Ventilation openings
- Hinged door(s) in function of the cubicle width
- Key lock on the LV protection
- Sleeve with a busbar on top of the transformer housing
- LV compartment
- Oil receiving tray
- Forced ventilation
- With closed back
- With closed roof
- Extra ventilation
- Opening for LV switch or LV equipment
- Opening for thermometer
- Opening for digital measuring set
- Socket for capacitive voltage presence indicator
- Capacitive voltage presence indicator
- IP 2X / IP 4X / IP 315
- Interlockable doors
- Interlock possibilities
If , in the DF-T , the integration of a LV switch is required, please provide all necessary dimensions.
Oil filled transformers
Cast resin transformers
In the design of the DF-T cubicle, the problem of ventilation was the subject of particular attention. The openings in the cubicle ensure that the transformer is always sufficiently ventilated.
The concept is designed such that the transformer can always be easily introduced and extracted.